Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: my beef with MM7

  1. #1
    Inactive Member moviemaniacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2004
    Posts
    317
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    it's been a year and a half since MM5, the last multi-license MM line. That means they've had about that long to acquire new properties. In that time there were tons of MM polls, several held by actual TMP staff.

    They got Robocop. Good.

    They got Hicks. Good.

    They got Leatherface. Alright, some people asked for it.

    Nobody asked for the other 3 TCM characters. NOT ONE person. Where are they perceiving the demand for these figures? They had plenty of time to get some more popular characters. This is especially upsetting when I see **** scooping up all the stuff we've been asking for for years.

    I never thought I'd say it, but I'm beginning to lose faith in TMP.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner cr0w's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    1,147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, hopefully now some people will understand the feelings others have had for awhile now instead of telling them to "leave".

  3. #3
    Inactive Member moviemaniacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2004
    Posts
    317
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was hoping for something surprising (in a good way) in MM7. Oh well, I'll be spending that money on more of their AvP stuff

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ohitsujizayo's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Hopefully, seeing the loads upon loads of negative feedback, they'll change SOMETHING by October.

  5. #5
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    One situation is that those additional figures were a stipulation for them to get the Leatherface figure in the first place.

    Not doing those could have meant not getting the new leatherface figure that everyone has been crying for (please note, not I). May have been all or nothing, and since that one figure has gotten a lot of requests, they wanted to bring it to the fans, but had to bring all the ugly cousins along for the ride. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •